At BM Connections, we specialise in European vehicles.
Our technicians have years of knowledge behind them and experience working on a wide range of makes and models. With our great service and hardworking team, you can be confident that your vehicle is in trustworthy hands.
Don’t have a European car? Don’t worry! We offer vehicle servicing for all makes and models. No matter what you drive, our goal is to ensure your vehicle is at its best.
· BMW · MINI · AUDI · MERCEDES BENZ · VOLKWAGON · VOLVO · JAGUAR · RANGE ROVER ·
Make a Booking Enquiry
In light of the COVID-19 issue, all of the team here at BM Connections have implemented heightened hygiene measures, and social distancing to ensure the safety of our customers and our team.
The engine draws air from the air filter. If the filter is blocked, air flow is restricted which leads to higher fuel consumption. The air filter is checked routinely during each service, and replaced if necessary. The vehicle’s engine oil is drained and replaced with fresh oil with every service which means minimum friction in the engine. This results in lower fuel consumption then would occur if your engine had dirty or insufficient oil. Dirty or not enough oil in the engine increases wear, and reduces performance.
1. DECLINING BRAKE PERFORMANCE – Over time, brake components begin to deteriorate. This is hardly surprising, as they are routinely worked so hard each time you drive. But this creeping deterioration impacts their ability to come to a smooth halt.
2. LEAKS – Oil and coolant leaks may not always be obvious. However, they do get reported during servicing, and attending to them can prevent engine damage.
3. PREMATURE TYRE WEAR – Is caused either by poor wheel alignment, suspension issues, or incorrect tyre pressure(s). You will save money and drive more safely if this is detected early.
1. Low tyre pressure causes a greater/larger amount of the tyre’s surface to have contact with the road, leading to premature wear.
2. Your vehicle will consume more fuel because there is more drag on the tyres, and the engine has to work harder/consume more fuel (to cover the same distance).
3. The braking and steering performance of your car is affected, which can put you in danger!